How To Handle Space Bugs
So you want to help us deal with space bugs huh? Well, there are plenty of them. Here we will give you some pointers on how to best help us.
- You can also create your own unique threads and link them here. But include at least the basic details here!
- Ensure the issue/feedback you are talking about is relevant to the VERSION NUMBER listed (See below for how)
- Make sure all of your drivers are updated and verify the game files after every update before reporting an issue. This can often be the culprit.
- If there is a bug that keeps repeating:
- Include all steps you make to reproduce it.
- Include any save games including auto saves.
- These can be found in the path \Documents\My Games\GalCiv4\Saves
- Also please include debug.err files and pref.ini files as they can help with reproducing map generation or graphical errors.
- These can be found in \Documents\My Games\GalCiv4
- When the crash dialogue appears ensure you put in an e-mail for our devs to follow up