That's due to the Ancient race trait. They are the only ones that get that research boost. Was the same in GC3.
I was not aware. I was thinking that the Altarians were almost a bland civ.
yeah, the research from ascension crystals isnt anywhere in the description.
The tooltip of the ability "Ancient" includes this info
- Load new game -> Civilization Outputs are 0 0 0...
- Manufacturing malus of "It's alive" is not considered for the shipyard production. Other global multiplicators like Planetery stimulus could be the same/should be checked
- Planet list: wrong manufacturing if you got global multipliers (Planetery stimulus, It's alive)
- Double click on a Core World does not work if the description of a colony is under the cursor. Select (single click) works though
- Talk to Festron. Resource Agreement. Tooltip: "minor civ". Should Resource Agreement be visible in the first place?
- Precursor Anomaly is defended by Precusor Sentinels but symbol and name of enemy fleet suggest they would be pirates
- I can place a Colonial Clinic and a Medical Center on the same planet. My guess is, Medical should be an upgrade of Colonial like it is in GC3
- Industrial Center gives + 1 creativity. You can remove it without losing creativity, then construct it again and again
- Got a drone upgrade (survey event) but cannot chose it for an upgrade of a survey ship
- AI's decision making in regards of new Core Worlds is really bad. It should consider the distance to already existing Core Worlds
- Galactic Wonders. Technology cards should show if it has been built and if yes then by whom and where
- Growth is ok, if you focus on it (reduce pollution, build and buff a colony clinic)